Hi. I’ve had this blog since 2005. Popular posts from over the years:
– Five Reasons Why Your Company Should Be Distributed: A pitch for why distributed, or remote, teams are great.
– The Perfect Startup: Can a large company be as fun as a startup?
– When A Company Grows But The Office Shrinks: The story of how Automattic decided to shutter its San Francisco headquarters.
– In Praise Of Continuous Deployment: A new way of making software (from the early days of WordPress.com).
– A New CEO For Automattic: Notes on my transition from CEO to team lead at Automattic.
– 8 Tips For A Great Company Meetup: Best practices learned from organizing 9 company meetups.
– Open Source vs Open APIs: How “openness” impacts both software development and business development.
– On The Future Of Work: Another version of why distributed/remote teams make a lot of sense.